WIN: Ticket bundle to enjoy HydroGarden Weston Beach Race
- Credit: Contributed
The biggest racing event to hit Weston’s seafront is back with a bang next weekend and the Mercury is offering lucky readers a chance to see the high-octane action for free.
The fantastic HydroGarden Weston Beach Race will yield entertaining races over huge sand obstacles as motorbikes rip through Weston’s seafront.
This year will see the return of stunt-genius and world record holder Robbie Maddison ride the ocean on a motorcycle.
Racers from across the globe will gather in the area in the hope of taking home the coveted trophy at the end of the weekend.
The event will once again prove a battle of man and machine in each of the races with thrills, spills and gruelling terrain, especially during the spectacle of the flat out straight where more than 1,000 riders fly down the beach sands at once.
The HydroGarden Beach Race will take place on the beach from October 19-21 with races starting at 9am on October 20 and 11am on October 21.
Tickets, priced £4-120, are available at www.westonbeachrace.com
- 1 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandalism spree
- 2 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 3 Poetry legend Pam Ayres enjoys Weston fish and chips!
- 4 Westonian turns 100 and praises 'antibiotics' for her longevity
- 5 Teen, 16, among football fans BANNED from matches
- 6 Lovely views from large bungalow in sought-after village
- 7 Have your say over major town centre redevelopment
- 8 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 9 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
- 10 Thatchers donate apple trees in Worle for community orchard project
The Mercury has teamed up with the event organisers to offer three different packages. The first is a family weekend ticket, the second is a family ticket for the Saturday and finally an adult and child bundle for the Sunday.
This competition will close at 10am on Wednesday and the winners will be notified by the end of the day on October 17.
When entering this competition, please list which prize you wish to be entered for – either as a note on your paper submission or as a note on your online entry in brackets by the answer.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the event organisers about the prize.