Timmy Mallett comes to Weston
Wacaday star Timmy Mallett is coming to Weston this Christmas to star in the town s panto.
Wacaday star Timmy Mallett is coming to Weston this Christmas to star in the town's panto.
The top children's TV presenter, famous for using his big pink foam mallet in the kiddies quiz show, will star in Peter Pan at The Playhouse, Weston.
The talented performer, known to millions for his striking visual style, loud shirts and comedy glasses used to present The Wide Awake Club and Wacaday in the 1980s and 90s.
He will play the comedy character Smee in the show based on JM Barrie's tale.
You may also want to watch:
The panto will run from December 16 until January 11. For more details and tickets call 01934 645544 or visit www.theplayhouse.co.uk
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 8 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 9 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare