Toyah Wilcox causes mayhem in Hormonal Housewives
- Credit: Bristol Hippodrome
TOYAH Willcox and Julie Coombe are back on stage causing mayhem as the irrepressible Hormonal Housewives.
The duo return for a second national tour and will visit the Bristol Hippodrome next month.
Hormonal Housewives is a hilarious comedy written by husband and wife team Julie Coombe and John McIsaac.
Following on from their hugely successful 2012 tour, the team are back with hilarious new sketches, as well as all the very best bits from last time round.
They will cover everything that makes today’s woman tick - or ticked off - from the joys of teenagers, to the challenge of IKEA, the madness of holiday reps and the insanity of DIY.
You may also want to watch:
With previous Hormonal Housewives including Margi Clark and Carol Smillie, this year, the ladies are led by British pop icon Toyah Willcox and writer Julie Coombe, with further casting to be announced.
From punk princess to high priestess of TV, Toyah is one of Britain’s iconic household names – an award-winning rock legend as well as a much-loved actress and music composer.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 3 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 4 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 5 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston gymnasts impress on Great Britain duty at European Championships
- 8 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 9 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
- 10 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
And anyone who caught last year’s tour will need no introduction to Hormonal Housewives hilarious writer and star Julie Coombe.
She has enjoyed a varied career in theatre, radio and television in productions ranging from Shakespeare to pantomime.
Hormonal Housewives will be on stage at the Hippodrome on May 13 at 7.30pm. Tickets, priced £18-20, are available from the box office on 08448 713012.
The Mercury has teamed up with Bristol Hippodrome to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets all you have to do is answer the following question: Who co-wrote Hormonal Housewives with Julie Coombe?
Send your answer, along with your name and a daytime telephone number to: Hormonal Housewives competition, Weston, Worle and Somerset Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1LW by 9am on April 26.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
Alternatively click on the link in the top right hand corner to enter.