Two sent to hospital following a crash in Weston
- Credit: Google
Two women were taken to hospital and traffic brought to a standstill after multiple vehicles smashed into each other on a busy suburban street.
Emergency services rushed to the scene after two cars collided with a minibus in Milton Road, Weston-super-Mare, at 10.40am,
Three fire crews from Weston, as well as police and paramedics attended the scene.
Traffic was brought to a standstill after the road was closed between Baytree Road to Hughenden Road.
One woman was helped from her vehicle and another from the bus, by ambulance crews and taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews remained to make the road safe as well as clean fuel which had spilled onto the road.
The road has since been reopened but traffic remains slow.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 3 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 4 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 5 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 6 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 7 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 8 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 9 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 10 Cinemas reopen after easing of lockdown restrictions
*More to follow*