M5 blocked after ‘multi-vehicle crash’
- Credit: Highways England
The M5 is blocked after a ‘multi-vehicle crash’.
Drivers was being held on the southbound carriageway between junction 19 (Gordano) and junction 20 (Clevedon), but now two lanes have reopened.
Emergency services are on the scene.
Highways England say traffic is being held while the incident is dealt with.
Long delays have been created as a result.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is queuing over the Avonmouth Bridge and past junction 17 (Cribbs Causeway).
- 1 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 6 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 10 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor