M5 blocked after ‘multi-vehicle crash’
- Credit: Highways England
The M5 is blocked after a ‘multi-vehicle crash’.
Drivers was being held on the southbound carriageway between junction 19 (Gordano) and junction 20 (Clevedon), but now two lanes have reopened.
Emergency services are on the scene.
Highways England say traffic is being held while the incident is dealt with.
Long delays have been created as a result.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is queuing over the Avonmouth Bridge and past junction 17 (Cribbs Causeway).
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 5 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 6 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 7 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 8 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 9 PICTURES: Weston Moonlight Beach Walk raises £25,000
- 10 Weston Beach Race returns to Weston this weekend