M5 blocked after ‘multi-vehicle crash’
- Credit: Highways England
The M5 is blocked after a ‘multi-vehicle crash’.
Drivers was being held on the southbound carriageway between junction 19 (Gordano) and junction 20 (Clevedon), but now two lanes have reopened.
Emergency services are on the scene.
Highways England say traffic is being held while the incident is dealt with.
Long delays have been created as a result.
Traffic is queuing over the Avonmouth Bridge and past junction 17 (Cribbs Causeway).
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 6 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 7 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 8 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 9 Weston pub set for £190k revamp
- 10 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision