Roadworks cause traffic on A370
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Traffic is moving slowly this evening (Wednesday) in and around Congresbury due to roadworks.
Delays on the A370 of up to 17 minutes have been reported travelling away from Weston-super-Mare.
However, traffic coming from Bristol stretches for three to four miles through Yatton, Cleeve and as far as Backwell.
There are also jams in Congresbury itself as a result of the roadworks.
Traffic is anticipated to worsen as rush hour approaches.
You may also want to watch:
*UPDATE* Delays of up to 28 minutes have now been reported.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 6 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 7 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston