Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- Credit: Image by Ulrike Leone from Pixabay
Here is a round-up of some of the disruptions that could delay your travel this upcoming week, from August 2.
Commercial Way will see a road closure in force from August 1 at 9pm until August 2 at 5am, while North Somerset Council roadworks to repair sections of carriageway take place.
Locking Road will be prone to delays due to give-and-take traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last until August 6 at 11.59pm while CityFibre Metro Network roadworks take place.
Locking Road will see a road closure in place from August 2 at 8pm until August 4 at 6am while North Somerset Council carriageway resurfacing works take place.
In Upper Bristol Road, Openreach roadworks are scheduled on August 2, which may cause delays as stop-and-go traffic control boards will be in place.
Kenn Road will be prone to delays due to two-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last on August 2 from 9.30am-3.30pm, while North Somerset Council roadworks take place.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 7 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 8 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 9 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 10 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
The Portbury Hundred will be prone to delays due to two-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected from August 2-10, while National Grid Company roadworks take place.
The A370 Long Ashton bypass will see a road closure in place for five nights from August 2 between 8pm-6am nightly. The North Somerset Council closure is in place to replace road studs and lining refreshment.
Paul’s Causeway will see will be prone to delays due to give-and-take traffic control signals next week. Delays are expected to last until August 2 at 11.59pm, while Bristol Water roadworks take place.
Greenhill Road will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last until September 3 at 11.59, while Wales and West Utilities roadworks take place.