Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- Credit: Image by Ulrike Leone from Pixabay
Here is a round-up of some of the disruptions that could delay your travel this upcoming week, from August 23.
In Wansbrough Road, Virgin Media roadworks will last until August 26 at 11.59pm, which may cause delays as multi-way signals traffic control is in place.
In Thackeray Road, Wales and West Utilities roadworks will be in force until October 19 at 11.59pm, which may cause delays as multi-way signals traffic control is in place.
In Sheepway, National Grid Company roadworks will be in force until September 30, which may cause delays as multi-way signals traffic control is in place.
- 1 Homes evacuated as armed police and negotiators brought in at Weston incident
- 2 Turnock Gardens siege: What we know so far
- 3 'Pyrotechnic device' thrown at officers before Weston siege, police say
- 4 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 5 Dog found in hedge now looking for forever home
- 6 Fatal crash on the M5 leads to delays for drivers
- 7 Weston-born man killed in sickle attack in Thailand
- 8 Plan for 70 new homes on edge of Worle revealed
- 9 Council releases correction on Cheddar festival licencing
- 10 Belvedere returns home as latest Helicopter Museum exhibit
Brockley Lane will see a road closure in force from August 23 at 8am until August 25 at 4.30pm for Western Power Distribution roadworks to take place.
Greenhill Road will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last until September 3 at 11.59pm, while Wales and West Utilities roadworks take place.