Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- Credit: Image by Ulrike Leone from Pixabay
Here is a round-up of some of the disruptions that could delay your travel this upcoming week, from August 23.
In Wansbrough Road, Virgin Media roadworks will last until August 26 at 11.59pm, which may cause delays as multi-way signals traffic control is in place.
In Thackeray Road, Wales and West Utilities roadworks will be in force until October 19 at 11.59pm, which may cause delays as multi-way signals traffic control is in place.
You may also want to watch:
In Sheepway, National Grid Company roadworks will be in force until September 30, which may cause delays as multi-way signals traffic control is in place.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 7 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 8 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
Brockley Lane will see a road closure in force from August 23 at 8am until August 25 at 4.30pm for Western Power Distribution roadworks to take place.
Greenhill Road will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last until September 3 at 11.59pm, while Wales and West Utilities roadworks take place.