Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- Credit: Image by Ulrike Leone from Pixabay
Here is a round-up of some of the disruptions that could delay your travel this upcoming week, from summer bank holiday on August 30.
Mead Vale will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last from August 26 from 10.30am until October 4 at 23.59pm while CityFibre Metro Network roadworks take place.
The Long Ashton Village Parade will close Weston Road and Long Ashton Road on August 30 from 11.55am until 1pm. Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
A road closure will be in force in Wemberham Lane until October 29 at 23.59pm while National Grid Company roadworks take place.
- 1 Homes evacuated as armed police and negotiators brought in at Weston incident
- 2 Turnock Gardens siege: What we know so far
- 3 'Pyrotechnic device' thrown at officers before Weston siege, police say
- 4 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 5 Dog found in hedge now looking for forever home
- 6 Fatal crash on the M5 leads to delays for drivers
- 7 Weston-born man killed in sickle attack in Thailand
- 8 Plan for 70 new homes on edge of Worle revealed
- 9 Council releases correction on Cheddar festival licencing
- 10 Belvedere returns home as latest Helicopter Museum exhibit
Greenhill Road will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last until September 3 at 11.59pm, while Wales and West Utilities roadworks take place.