Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- Credit: Image by Ulrike Leone from Pixabay
Here is a round-up of some of the disruptions that could delay your travel this upcoming week, from summer bank holiday on August 30.
Mead Vale will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last from August 26 from 10.30am until October 4 at 23.59pm while CityFibre Metro Network roadworks take place.
The Long Ashton Village Parade will close Weston Road and Long Ashton Road on August 30 from 11.55am until 1pm. Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
A road closure will be in force in Wemberham Lane until October 29 at 23.59pm while National Grid Company roadworks take place.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 7 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 8 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 9 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 10 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
Greenhill Road will be prone to delays due to multi-way signals traffic control next week. Delays are expected to last until September 3 at 11.59pm, while Wales and West Utilities roadworks take place.