Train lines blocked between Weston-super-Mare and Worle due to signalling fault
- Credit: Archant
Train lines between Weston and Worle are blocked this evening (Tuesday) due to a signalling fault.
Great Western Railway (GWR) has announced trains running between these stations may be cancelled or delayed by up to 30 minutes.
People are being advised to use the station’s nearest bus services as no trains are running between Weston and Weston Milton.
The problem is not due to be resolved until 7pm.
A GWR spokesman said: “Due to a points failure we are unable to run trains between Weston and Worle in either direction.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers are advised to travel through Worle where bus ticket acceptance has been arranged for onward travel to Weston Milton and Weston.
“Customers at Weston and Weston Milton are advised to use buses to Worle where onward rail connections are available.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 8 Hornets' Richardson doesn't take notice of results ahead of Old Centralians
- 9 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
- 10 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
“Additional road transport has been requested between Weston and Worle in both directions.”