Transend Skatepark takes over Tropicana
- Credit: Archant
Skateboarders and scooter fans can show off their skills at Transend in Weston’s Tropicana.
The skatepark is running at the venue, in Marine Parade, until tomorrow (Friday).
Children can book in for an hour-long session and test out their skills on the half pipe, runs and ramps.
Transend is open from 9am-9pm with sessions for under-sevens, eight to 11-year-olds, families and children aged 12 and over.
Sessions are priced £4-5 and children must be accompanied by an adult.
You may also want to watch:
Free art and craft sessions will also be running alongside the skatepark, with a graffiti wall to paint on, friendship bracelets and colouring activites.
There will also be afternoon craft sessions, priced £5, starting at 2pm.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 4 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 5 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 6 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 7 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 8 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 9 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 10 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
Today (Thursday), children will be able to make mosaic mirrors from shells and broken pottery.
Tomorrow youngsters will be able to design and paint a pot and plant spring flowers inside.