Transend Skatepark takes over Tropicana
- Credit: Archant
Skateboarders and scooter fans can show off their skills at Transend in Weston’s Tropicana.
The skatepark is running at the venue, in Marine Parade, until tomorrow (Friday).
Children can book in for an hour-long session and test out their skills on the half pipe, runs and ramps.
Transend is open from 9am-9pm with sessions for under-sevens, eight to 11-year-olds, families and children aged 12 and over.
Sessions are priced £4-5 and children must be accompanied by an adult.
You may also want to watch:
Free art and craft sessions will also be running alongside the skatepark, with a graffiti wall to paint on, friendship bracelets and colouring activites.
There will also be afternoon craft sessions, priced £5, starting at 2pm.
- 1 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 10 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
Today (Thursday), children will be able to make mosaic mirrors from shells and broken pottery.
Tomorrow youngsters will be able to design and paint a pot and plant spring flowers inside.