Hour-long delays on rail services between Weston and Bristol
- Credit: Archant
Delays are rife on rail services between Weston-super-Mare and Bristol Temple Meads this morning (Friday) after a technical fault.
All lines between the stations are blocked between the stations due to a fault with the signalling system.
A Great Western Railway (GWR) spokesman said: “Train services running through these stations may be delayed by up to 60 minutes.”
GWR believes normal service will resume at 9am, but is advising travellers to use bus services to travel between Weston and Bristol.
More to follow…
You may also want to watch:
**UPDATE 10.32am** Normal service has resumed
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 4 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 5 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 6 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 7 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 Village's community shop to relocate
- 10 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston