Tropicana plays host to festival of fantasy
- Credit: Jeremy Long
Weston’s Tropicana was a land of fantasy and wonder at the weekend.
The venue, in Marine Parade, hosted a two-day Magic of Fantasy festival which saw families enjoy some weird and wonderful attractions.
Visitors were able to enjoy magic by The Great Jaydini as well as some impressive displays from the Bubble Man and Bubble Faerie.
The audience was also captivated by some sensational storytelling by children’s author Beth Webb.
There was also music from Anna Tam and celtic folk band Vervain.
Many people opted to attend wearing some fantastical fancy dress costumes so there were capes and masks aplenty on show.
The event raised money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- 1 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 2 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 3 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 4 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 5 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 Dual-site primary school rated good by inspectors
- 8 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 9 Century-old family business opens new storage facility in Worle
- 10 Research reveals which car brands hold their value best
The charity arranges experiences for children with life-threatening medical conditions.