Two men arrested after break-in at family printing business
- Credit: Google Street View
Two men have been arrested following a break-in at a family-owned printing business.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident in Axbridge, in Gills Lane, which happened overnight between February 11 from 11pm-7am on February 12.
Intruders broke into the family-run business and stole four computers, which is 'having an impact' on the company and its customers.
The suspects are described as two white men, both around 5ft 10ins tall and aged between 20-30-years-old.
One of them is of large build with a beard and wore jogging bottoms with the lettering 'CK' on the left leg and trainers.
The second suspect was of slimmer build and was wearing an Adidas-style top, jogging bottoms and trainers.
Two men have since been arrested in connection with the break-in and released under investigation.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 3 PICTURES: More than a dozen cars damaged in Weston arson attacks
- 4 Police hunt suspected arsonist after rampage in Weston
- 5 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 6 NINE vehicles damaged by fire in apparent arson spree in Weston
- 7 Thatchers donate apple trees in Worle for community orchard project
- 8 Plan for 115 new homes in village rejected
- 9 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 10 McDonald's hopes to open restaurant at business park near M5
Avon and Somerset Constabulary would like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time of the break-in who might have seen people acting suspiciously and moving items.
If people can help, call 111 and quote the reference number 5220034994.