Two more coronavirus cases in North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
Two more people have been diagnosed with Covid-19 in North Somerset.
The number of cases had reached 487 by yesterday (Monday) morning, according to figures from Public Health England.
It means cases have increased by less than 0.5 per cent over the weekend, lower than the rate of increase across the UK.
They were among the 7,920 cases recorded across the South West, a figure which rose by 16 over the period.
Cumulative case counts include patients who are currently unwell, have recovered and those that have died.
You may also want to watch:
Across the UK, 305,289 people had tested positive for coronavirus as of 9am on Monday, up from 301,815 at the same point on Friday, Department of Health and Social Care figures show.
As of 5pm on Sunday, 42,647 had died.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Have your say on new stroke services