Two more coronavirus cases in North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
Two more people have been diagnosed with Covid-19 in North Somerset.
The number of cases had reached 487 by yesterday (Monday) morning, according to figures from Public Health England.
It means cases have increased by less than 0.5 per cent over the weekend, lower than the rate of increase across the UK.
They were among the 7,920 cases recorded across the South West, a figure which rose by 16 over the period.
Cumulative case counts include patients who are currently unwell, have recovered and those that have died.
You may also want to watch:
Across the UK, 305,289 people had tested positive for coronavirus as of 9am on Monday, up from 301,815 at the same point on Friday, Department of Health and Social Care figures show.
As of 5pm on Sunday, 42,647 had died.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown