Police appeal for help after tyre slashing spree in Weston
- Credit: Archant
Police have called for public help after tyres were slashed on a number of cars in central Weston-super-Mare last night (Sunday).
A series of vehicles had their rubber ruined by vandals, prompting Avon and Somerset Constabulary call for CCTV and dashcam footage to be submitted.
A spokesman said: “We have received reports regarding a number of vehicles which had their tyres slashed last night in the Weston area.
“Locations we are aware of being targeted are Shrubbery Walk, Shrubbery Road, Upper Church Road, South Terrace, Royal Crescent and Southside.
“If you have been affected or have witnessed anything suspicious or alternatively own private CCTV or dashcam in these areas please call 101 and quote log 80 of November 5.
You may also want to watch:
“Your help could be valuable to the investigation.”
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Banwell bypass route chosen