Police investigating ‘unexplained’ death of Weston man
- Credit: Archant
The death of a 50-year-old man from Weston-super-Mare remains ‘unexplained’, according to police.
Nicholas Hadley died on December 15 in Longwell Green, South Gloucestershire, and Avon and Somerset Constabulary has been unable to confirm how he met his demise.
Police had arrested a 68-year-old man on suspicion of manslaughter, and he has been released under investigation.
Mr Hadley’s post mortem examination proved inconclusive and results from further tests are yet to be received.
A police spokesman said: “His death remains unexplained following a post mortem which was inconclusive. The results of toxicology tests are awaited.
You may also want to watch:
“A 68-year-old man arrested on suspicion of administering a noxious substance and manslaughter has been released under police investigation.”
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Village enjoys returning horticultural show
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 9 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 10 WIN: Tickets to UK Pink Floyd at Weston Playhouse