Police investigating ‘unexplained’ death of Weston man
- Credit: Archant
The death of a 50-year-old man from Weston-super-Mare remains ‘unexplained’, according to police.
Nicholas Hadley died on December 15 in Longwell Green, South Gloucestershire, and Avon and Somerset Constabulary has been unable to confirm how he met his demise.
Police had arrested a 68-year-old man on suspicion of manslaughter, and he has been released under investigation.
Mr Hadley’s post mortem examination proved inconclusive and results from further tests are yet to be received.
A police spokesman said: “His death remains unexplained following a post mortem which was inconclusive. The results of toxicology tests are awaited.
You may also want to watch:
“A 68-year-old man arrested on suspicion of administering a noxious substance and manslaughter has been released under police investigation.”
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 10 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force