Police seek man in hoodie after drugs and weapons found in car
- Credit: Google
Drugs and weapons were found in an uninsured car searched by police officers.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary stopped the vehicle earlier this summer and today (Thursday) released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident in Burnham-on-Sea.
A man was caught driving without valid insruance at the Esso petrol station, in Oxford Street, at about 1am on July 11.
A spokesman for the police force said: "The male was driving with no insurance and the vehicle contained controlled drugs and weapons.
"The man is described as white with brown hair and a brown beard.
You may also want to watch:
"He was wearing a black T-shirt with a white and black hoodie and black jogging trousers with black trainers."
Anyone with information about the man's identity should call Avon and Somerset police on 101 and quote reference number 5219157454, or they can report it to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years