Police seek man in hoodie after drugs and weapons found in car
- Credit: Google
Drugs and weapons were found in an uninsured car searched by police officers.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary stopped the vehicle earlier this summer and today (Thursday) released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident in Burnham-on-Sea.
A man was caught driving without valid insruance at the Esso petrol station, in Oxford Street, at about 1am on July 11.
A spokesman for the police force said: "The male was driving with no insurance and the vehicle contained controlled drugs and weapons.
"The man is described as white with brown hair and a brown beard.
You may also want to watch:
"He was wearing a black T-shirt with a white and black hoodie and black jogging trousers with black trainers."
Anyone with information about the man's identity should call Avon and Somerset police on 101 and quote reference number 5219157454, or they can report it to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 6 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple