Police seek man in hoodie after drugs and weapons found in car
- Credit: Google
Drugs and weapons were found in an uninsured car searched by police officers.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary stopped the vehicle earlier this summer and today (Thursday) released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident in Burnham-on-Sea.
A man was caught driving without valid insruance at the Esso petrol station, in Oxford Street, at about 1am on July 11.
A spokesman for the police force said: "The male was driving with no insurance and the vehicle contained controlled drugs and weapons.
"The man is described as white with brown hair and a brown beard.
You may also want to watch:
"He was wearing a black T-shirt with a white and black hoodie and black jogging trousers with black trainers."
Anyone with information about the man's identity should call Avon and Somerset police on 101 and quote reference number 5219157454, or they can report it to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 New principal appointed at academy
- 5 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 10 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'