Festive treats on sale at village bazaar
- Credit: Archant
A variety of handmade gifts were on offer at a Christmas bazaar in Uphill.
Scores of villagers attended the popular event in the village hall, in Westfield Road, to browse stalls brimming with crafts, art work and fine food.
Michelle Boardman from Beau & Bloom florist took along plants and floral decorations to sell, while Heidi Davies sold her festive decorations and gifts from Heartfelt.
Those with a sweet tooth were tempted by cakes, brownies and chocolate treats.
Elves Eve and Hannah ran a festive selfie station so children could have their photos taken with a Christmas background.
You may also want to watch:
Musical entertainment was provided by the Eclectic Choir and Uphill Primary School's choir.
Pupils from the school also put on a dance demonstration.
- 1 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 2 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 3 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 4 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 5 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 9 New headteacher for village first school
- 10 Wetherspoon pub closes in town centre
The fair gave villagers a chance to shop for gifts and treats and support local producers.