Festive treats on sale at village bazaar
- Credit: Archant
A variety of handmade gifts were on offer at a Christmas bazaar in Uphill.
Scores of villagers attended the popular event in the village hall, in Westfield Road, to browse stalls brimming with crafts, art work and fine food.
Michelle Boardman from Beau & Bloom florist took along plants and floral decorations to sell, while Heidi Davies sold her festive decorations and gifts from Heartfelt.
Those with a sweet tooth were tempted by cakes, brownies and chocolate treats.
Elves Eve and Hannah ran a festive selfie station so children could have their photos taken with a Christmas background.
You may also want to watch:
Musical entertainment was provided by the Eclectic Choir and Uphill Primary School's choir.
Pupils from the school also put on a dance demonstration.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 6 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 9 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
- 10 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
The fair gave villagers a chance to shop for gifts and treats and support local producers.