Festive treats on sale at village bazaar
- Credit: Archant
A variety of handmade gifts were on offer at a Christmas bazaar in Uphill.
Scores of villagers attended the popular event in the village hall, in Westfield Road, to browse stalls brimming with crafts, art work and fine food.
Michelle Boardman from Beau & Bloom florist took along plants and floral decorations to sell, while Heidi Davies sold her festive decorations and gifts from Heartfelt.
Those with a sweet tooth were tempted by cakes, brownies and chocolate treats.
Elves Eve and Hannah ran a festive selfie station so children could have their photos taken with a Christmas background.
Musical entertainment was provided by the Eclectic Choir and Uphill Primary School's choir.
Pupils from the school also put on a dance demonstration.
- 1 NINE vehicles damaged by fire in apparent arson spree in Weston
- 2 Cameras to enforce bus lanes rules in Weston from next week
- 3 Police hunt suspected arsonist after rampage in Weston
- 4 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 5 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 6 Weston furniture shop shortlisted for national award
- 7 McDonald's hopes to open restaurant at business park near M5
- 8 Plan for 115 new homes in village rejected
- 9 Westonians honoured in prestigious mayor awards evening
- 10 Volunteers needed to welcome Ukrainian refugees
The fair gave villagers a chance to shop for gifts and treats and support local producers.