Vacant position as town council clerk resigns
- Credit: Burnham and Highbridge Town Council
Burnham and Highbridge Town Council’s clerk Tatiana Cant has resigned to move closer to family – and the authority is looking for someone to replace her.
She will be moving to Cornwall to take up her new position as the clerk of Perranzabuloe Parish Council.
Tatiana said: “I have become very attached to Burnham and Highbridge and have really enjoyed working on introducing changes to take the community forward.
“I know the new clerk will be able to continue these projects already underway at the council.
“I am extremely grateful to all of the lovely people I have met and for the tremendous support I have received during my time here.”
You may also want to watch:
She will start her new role at the beginning of next year and the council is looking for a person with experience to replace her.
For more information about the post, visit www.burnham-highbridge.org
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 7 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 8 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 9 Proposal for 96 new homes in Cheddar
- 10 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector