A vegan fair will be held in North Somerset tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
A wide range of vegan treats and products will be showcased in North Somerset this weekend.
Portishead Vegan Fair will be held at Somerset Hall, in High Street, on Saturday from 10am-3pm.
The popularity of veganism continues to grow, with tens of thousands of people taking part in the ‘Veganuary’ challenge last month – ditching all meat and dairy products to kick off the new year.
Many have made the habit stick, and the fair is the chance for new vegans to learn more about the lifestyle.
Tasty food and drink will be showcased, plus a range of vegan clothing, household items and beauty products will be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Vegan Punks will be present, and will deliver a range of talks, workshops and demonstrations for people looking for tips.
Tickets for the fair, priced £2, will be available on the door.
For more information, log on to www.veganfairs.co.uk
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 Record fuel prices pose health threat for Weston parent
- 3 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 7 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 10 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look