A vegan fair will be held in North Somerset tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
A wide range of vegan treats and products will be showcased in North Somerset this weekend.
Portishead Vegan Fair will be held at Somerset Hall, in High Street, on Saturday from 10am-3pm.
The popularity of veganism continues to grow, with tens of thousands of people taking part in the ‘Veganuary’ challenge last month – ditching all meat and dairy products to kick off the new year.
Many have made the habit stick, and the fair is the chance for new vegans to learn more about the lifestyle.
Tasty food and drink will be showcased, plus a range of vegan clothing, household items and beauty products will be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Vegan Punks will be present, and will deliver a range of talks, workshops and demonstrations for people looking for tips.
Tickets for the fair, priced £2, will be available on the door.
For more information, log on to www.veganfairs.co.uk
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 6 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 7 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 8 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 9 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare