A vegan fair will be held in North Somerset tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
A wide range of vegan treats and products will be showcased in North Somerset this weekend.
Portishead Vegan Fair will be held at Somerset Hall, in High Street, on Saturday from 10am-3pm.
The popularity of veganism continues to grow, with tens of thousands of people taking part in the ‘Veganuary’ challenge last month – ditching all meat and dairy products to kick off the new year.
Many have made the habit stick, and the fair is the chance for new vegans to learn more about the lifestyle.
Tasty food and drink will be showcased, plus a range of vegan clothing, household items and beauty products will be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Vegan Punks will be present, and will deliver a range of talks, workshops and demonstrations for people looking for tips.
Tickets for the fair, priced £2, will be available on the door.
For more information, log on to www.veganfairs.co.uk
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer