PICTURES: Thousands line streets at popular food festival
- Credit: Archant
Scores of people flocked to a popular village food and drink festival at the weekend.
Stalls selling fresh produce and tasty treats from across the county welcomed visitors to the event in Cheddar on Sunday.
Thousands of people lined the streets at Cheddar Gorge, and savoured treats including scotch eggs, steamed puddings and marshmallows.
Foodies also sampled chilli gin, Jacqui's Homemade Sweets, Old Jallop cider and more.
Cheddar Food and Drink Festival returned to the village for its third year, and live music also entertained revellers on the day.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the event said: "To all the amazing stall holders and thousands of visitors who spent the day with us in sunny Cheddar on Sunday, we hope you all enjoyed your day and will be back to visit the village again, because we would love to welcome you back."
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 5 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 6 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 10 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications