PICTURES: Thousands line streets at popular food festival
- Credit: Archant
Scores of people flocked to a popular village food and drink festival at the weekend.
Stalls selling fresh produce and tasty treats from across the county welcomed visitors to the event in Cheddar on Sunday.
Thousands of people lined the streets at Cheddar Gorge, and savoured treats including scotch eggs, steamed puddings and marshmallows.
Foodies also sampled chilli gin, Jacqui's Homemade Sweets, Old Jallop cider and more.
Cheddar Food and Drink Festival returned to the village for its third year, and live music also entertained revellers on the day.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the event said: "To all the amazing stall holders and thousands of visitors who spent the day with us in sunny Cheddar on Sunday, we hope you all enjoyed your day and will be back to visit the village again, because we would love to welcome you back."
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 4 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters