The Bus and Steam Rally returned to Weston at the weekend
- Credit: Archant
Vintage vehicles were on show at a transport festival near Weston at the weekend.
The bus and steam rally, which took place at The Helicopter Museum, in Locking, had a selection of old and new Badgerline coaches, plus open top buses, on Sunday.
Visitors were given the opportunity to board the vehicles and look around while also viewing the largest collection of helicopters in the world.
Among the attendees was Mark Withers, who travelled north from his home in Dorset, to showcase his vintage bus which dates back to the 1950s.
Organiser Kevin Almos felt the event went well as people enjoyed looking at the old vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Almos said: "The event was held to allow visitors to experience travel on preserved buses and coaches.
"There was also a display of vehicles at the museum.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 8 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
"At the end of the day, a line up of the vintage coaches lined up in the Weston seafront coach lane, and left for home."