The Bus and Steam Rally returned to Weston at the weekend
- Credit: Archant
Vintage vehicles were on show at a transport festival near Weston at the weekend.
The bus and steam rally, which took place at The Helicopter Museum, in Locking, had a selection of old and new Badgerline coaches, plus open top buses, on Sunday.
Visitors were given the opportunity to board the vehicles and look around while also viewing the largest collection of helicopters in the world.
Among the attendees was Mark Withers, who travelled north from his home in Dorset, to showcase his vintage bus which dates back to the 1950s.
Organiser Kevin Almos felt the event went well as people enjoyed looking at the old vehicles.
Mr Almos said: "The event was held to allow visitors to experience travel on preserved buses and coaches.
"There was also a display of vehicles at the museum.
- 1 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 2 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 3 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 4 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 5 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
"At the end of the day, a line up of the vintage coaches lined up in the Weston seafront coach lane, and left for home."