Volunteers needed in Cheddar
VOLUNTEERS are needed in the Cheddar to help out a worthy cause. Weston Hospicecare is looking for people to work in the charity s shop in the village to help raise vital funds.
VOLUNTEERS are needed in the Cheddar to help out a worthy cause.
Weston Hospicecare is looking for people to work in the charity's shop in the village to help raise vital funds.
People who have a few hours to spare each week and would like to spend it benefiting the community are urged to contact the hospice.
The hospice has shops in Weston and Winscombe and is hoping people will volunteer for the outlet in Bath Street in Cheddar ready to start in January.
You may also want to watch:
Weston Hospicecare provides free specialist care for around 600 people in the area living with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses every year.
Shop volunteers help sort out items such as clothing and accessories, prepare and arrange displays and help keep the shop organised. Anyone who would like to help will be given full training and support.
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Jon Sevink from The Levellers to perform in Weston park
- 8 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
For more details call Liz Rees on 01934 423973.