Volunteers team up to tidy up area
- Credit: Sub
GROUPS of volunteers teamed up to clear an area on Weston-super-Mare’s Bournville estate.
The Growing Together team and other volunteers carried out the work outside the For All Healthy Living Centre in Lonsdale Avenue.
They cut back some of the bushes and tidied up the area.
The Growing Together project is run by housing association Alliance Homes.
It aims to give people more access to green spaces.
You may also want to watch:
Project leaders and volunteers help to run an allotment near Windwhistle Primary School and the Chocolate Garden on the Bournville estate.
- 1 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston
- 2 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 3 Housing development for greenfield site in Nailsea approved
- 4 Civic society 'appalled' by new health centre proposed site
- 5 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 6 Mike begins monumental challenge for Weston-super-Mare causes
- 7 Mother launches fundraising challenge as she battles cancer
- 8 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 9 North Somerset Council launches local test and trace service
- 10 Teenager charged with dangerous driving following collision which injured three people