Supporters prepare for Men’s March in aid of hospice
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people are set to take on the Men’s March this Saturday in aid of Weston Hospicecare.
The 10-mile walk from the pier to Sand Point and back is organised by the hospice to support the care it offers to people with life-limiting conditions.
Online registrations are now closed, but supporters can sign up on the day by arriving at the Regency Suite on the Grand Pier from 11am ready for a 12pm start. Registering on the day costs £20 for adults and £15 for children.
The price includes a free drink and pie and a chance to watch the climax of the Six Nations after the walk.
Events manager Grace Dibden said: 'We're so excited for the Men's March this weekend. We've already had more people sign up this year than we had participate last year, which is a testament to our amazing supporters.'
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the event, call 01934 423900 or email email@example.com
- 1 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 8 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 9 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare