Supporters prepare for Men’s March in aid of hospice
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people are set to take on the Men’s March this Saturday in aid of Weston Hospicecare.
The 10-mile walk from the pier to Sand Point and back is organised by the hospice to support the care it offers to people with life-limiting conditions.
Online registrations are now closed, but supporters can sign up on the day by arriving at the Regency Suite on the Grand Pier from 11am ready for a 12pm start. Registering on the day costs £20 for adults and £15 for children.
The price includes a free drink and pie and a chance to watch the climax of the Six Nations after the walk.
Events manager Grace Dibden said: 'We're so excited for the Men's March this weekend. We've already had more people sign up this year than we had participate last year, which is a testament to our amazing supporters.'
To find out more about the event, call 01934 423900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 5 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 6 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 7 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
- 10 Another weather warning issued for Somerset