Supporters prepare for Men’s March in aid of hospice
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people are set to take on the Men’s March this Saturday in aid of Weston Hospicecare.
The 10-mile walk from the pier to Sand Point and back is organised by the hospice to support the care it offers to people with life-limiting conditions.
Online registrations are now closed, but supporters can sign up on the day by arriving at the Regency Suite on the Grand Pier from 11am ready for a 12pm start. Registering on the day costs £20 for adults and £15 for children.
The price includes a free drink and pie and a chance to watch the climax of the Six Nations after the walk.
Events manager Grace Dibden said: 'We're so excited for the Men's March this weekend. We've already had more people sign up this year than we had participate last year, which is a testament to our amazing supporters.'
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the event, call 01934 423900 or email email@example.com
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Village's community shop to relocate
- 9 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
- 10 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented