Man taken to hospital after being kicked and stamped on in Weston
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
Police are hunting for two people following a ‘serious assault’ in Weston-super-Mare which saw a man kicked and stamped on.
A CCTV image of a man and a woman has been issued by Avon and Somerset Constabulary this morning (Tuesday) following an alleged attack in the town last week.
A man was kicked to the ground where he was again kicked and stamped on.
A police spokesman said: “Can you help us to identify the man and woman in this picture?
“We believe they may have important information about a serious assault that took place on Kings Lane in Weston on April 22.
“The incident happened between 9pm and 9.30pm when a man was kicked, causing him to fall backwards onto the floor.
“The victim was then kicked and stamped on several times.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 3 PICTURES: More than a dozen cars damaged in Weston arson attacks
- 4 Police hunt suspected arsonist after rampage in Weston
- 5 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 6 NINE vehicles damaged by fire in apparent arson spree in Weston
- 7 Plan for 115 new homes in village rejected
- 8 Thatchers donate apple trees in Worle for community orchard project
- 9 McDonald's hopes to open restaurant at business park near M5
- 10 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
“He was taken to hospital for his injuries to be treated.”
Anyone with information about what happened, or who the two individuals are, should call 101 and quote reference number 5219087664 and ask to speak to PC 4600 Mason.