Man taken to hospital after being kicked and stamped on in Weston
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
Police are hunting for two people following a ‘serious assault’ in Weston-super-Mare which saw a man kicked and stamped on.
A CCTV image of a man and a woman has been issued by Avon and Somerset Constabulary this morning (Tuesday) following an alleged attack in the town last week.
A man was kicked to the ground where he was again kicked and stamped on.
A police spokesman said: “Can you help us to identify the man and woman in this picture?
“We believe they may have important information about a serious assault that took place on Kings Lane in Weston on April 22.
You may also want to watch:
“The incident happened between 9pm and 9.30pm when a man was kicked, causing him to fall backwards onto the floor.
“The victim was then kicked and stamped on several times.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers
“He was taken to hospital for his injuries to be treated.”
Anyone with information about what happened, or who the two individuals are, should call 101 and quote reference number 5219087664 and ask to speak to PC 4600 Mason.