Washing machine fire in Weston-super-Mare

PUBLISHED: 13:00 05 October 2018

Archant

A washing machine fire has been tackled by Weston-super-Mare crews.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service was called to a property in Leonides Avenue, in Weston, at around 10.30am yesterday (Thursday) after the appliance had caught alight.

Although the fire was out on arrival, crews removed the washing machine and isolated the power.

The fire is thought to have started accidentally.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists