Watch: Fatboy Slim DJs to Frozen at Dismaland
- Credit: Sub
A WELL-KNOWN name in British music entertained visitors to Banksy’s Dismaland when he performed on Friday night by performing a rendition of Let It Go from Disney’s Frozen.
DJ Fatboy Slim announced his performance just hours before the show at the Tropicana in Weston-super-Mare.
Fatboy Slim – whose real name is Norman Cook – is known for hits including Rockafeller Skank, Praise You and Right Here Right Now.
He performed in the bar area of Dismaland, where songs included his own Eat Sleep Rave Repeat, and Let It Go from Disney’s Frozen, a film Banksy told the Times he ‘loved’.
He posed for photos with fans, and by the Little Mermaid sculpture.
You may also want to watch:
When people booked tickets for the event, they only expected to see hip-hop duo Run The Jewels.
This was not the first surprise performance at Dismaland, as Mos Def appeared at the Tropicana the weekend before.
- 1 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 2 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 3 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 4 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 10 Two charged with burglary and fraud