Full attendance for Worle youngster
- Credit: Archant
A former Worle pupil celebrated after completing his time at the school with a 100 per cent, five-year attendance record.
Callum Moon was rewarded with a certificate and £30 of Amazon vouchers after not missing a single day of his education at Worle Community School Academy (WCSA).
The 16-year-old is now embarking on a career as a carpenter, and is aiming to own his own company in the years to come.
Principal Jacqui Scott said: “Callum is an inspiration to every single student at WCSA, as he has proven to be diligent and hard-working.
“It really is an outstanding achievement to not miss one single day of his schooling whilst at WCSA.”
You may also want to watch:
Head of year 11 Kerry Pooley added: “Callum’s resilience will serve him well through life.
“We are very proud of him, 100 per cent attendance throughout his secondary school life is a fantastic achievement.”
- 1 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 2 Thatchers search online for cidermakers
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 5 Worle opticians wins award
- 6 RNLI believes return to Birnbeck Island 'the most credible option' for Weston
- 7 Wrington store nominated for best in South West
- 8 Cardiff City recall James Waite from loan spell with Weston
- 9 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 10 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston