School hosts open air open evenings
- Credit: Archant
Families have viewed a Worle school through open days with a difference.
Worle Community School Academy (WCSA) hosted its first ever into the light event for hundreds of families.
The tours gave an open air insight into school life and a chance to view WCSA’s campus facilities, including the £400,000 auditorium and sports hall improvements.
The academy also did an open evening for families to watch on Facebook alongside a series of interviews available on its YouTube channel.
Due to coronavirus regulations, the usual open evening events were not possible.
You may also want to watch:
Principal Jacqui Scott said: “We have loved meeting so many families, getting to know prospective students, and showing them around our outstanding campus. If any families would like a private tour at any time, we would encourage them to get in touch.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 9 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
- 10 Puxton Park to open trampoline park, gym and segway course