School hosts open air open evenings
- Credit: Archant
Families have viewed a Worle school through open days with a difference.
Worle Community School Academy (WCSA) hosted its first ever into the light event for hundreds of families.
The tours gave an open air insight into school life and a chance to view WCSA’s campus facilities, including the £400,000 auditorium and sports hall improvements.
The academy also did an open evening for families to watch on Facebook alongside a series of interviews available on its YouTube channel.
Due to coronavirus regulations, the usual open evening events were not possible.
You may also want to watch:
Principal Jacqui Scott said: “We have loved meeting so many families, getting to know prospective students, and showing them around our outstanding campus. If any families would like a private tour at any time, we would encourage them to get in touch.”
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event