School hosts open air open evenings
- Credit: Archant
Families have viewed a Worle school through open days with a difference.
Worle Community School Academy (WCSA) hosted its first ever into the light event for hundreds of families.
The tours gave an open air insight into school life and a chance to view WCSA’s campus facilities, including the £400,000 auditorium and sports hall improvements.
The academy also did an open evening for families to watch on Facebook alongside a series of interviews available on its YouTube channel.
Due to coronavirus regulations, the usual open evening events were not possible.
You may also want to watch:
Principal Jacqui Scott said: “We have loved meeting so many families, getting to know prospective students, and showing them around our outstanding campus. If any families would like a private tour at any time, we would encourage them to get in touch.”
- 1 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 4 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 5 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend