School hosts open air open evenings
- Credit: Archant
Families have viewed a Worle school through open days with a difference.
Worle Community School Academy (WCSA) hosted its first ever into the light event for hundreds of families.
The tours gave an open air insight into school life and a chance to view WCSA’s campus facilities, including the £400,000 auditorium and sports hall improvements.
The academy also did an open evening for families to watch on Facebook alongside a series of interviews available on its YouTube channel.
Due to coronavirus regulations, the usual open evening events were not possible.
Principal Jacqui Scott said: “We have loved meeting so many families, getting to know prospective students, and showing them around our outstanding campus. If any families would like a private tour at any time, we would encourage them to get in touch.”
- 1 Two cases of Omicron Covid variant in Somerset after PARTY, say officials
- 2 Convicted murderer to appeal against sentence - claiming media footage ‘impeded’ fair trial
- 3 Eight people hit with fines for public space breaches in Weston
- 4 Rural 12-acre plot to be developed
- 5 Weston nursing home revs up for Rosa Ferrari's 100th birthday celebrations
- 6 ELECTION: Labour announce Weston Central ward candidate
- 7 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 8 Elderly couple targeted by distraction burglars
- 9 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 10 Band to fundraise for Weston General radio station