Warm weather to stay for England's Euros opener
- Credit: Archant
The warm weather is here to stay this weekend with temperatures set to rise to 25C.
Most people in North Somerset can expect the mercury to stay comfortably above 20C over the next few days, even if there is expected to be a fair bit of cloud cover on Friday heading into Saturday.
Clouds are set to clear overnight tonight (Friday), giving way to a warm sunny day tomorrow (Saturday), with a maximum temperature of 23C.
Sunday will be even hotter as temperatures are expected to get to 25C or more as England kick off their Euro 2020 campaign, according to the Met Office.
Tourists are expected to flock to North Somerset’s beaches and beauty spots to make the most of the sun.
The sunshine is set to continue into Monday and Tuesday, reaching highs of 20-22C.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 3 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 4 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced