Early-morning dairy building blaze extinguished
PUBLISHED: 07:38 16 February 2018 | UPDATED: 07:38 16 February 2018
Firefighters were called to a blaze at a dairy building during the early hours of this morning (Friday).
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service crews attended the incident in Northload Lane at around 2.40am.
Carbon dioxide extinguishers were used to put out the flames while Western Power also attended to remove an electrical consumer unit which was found to be the cause of the fire.
Around 800 cattle were kept in the building for safety reasons but they were unharmed by the fire.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the orange box below for details.