Independent business event to take over Sovereign Centre this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A group which supports local business is back this weekend with its first wellbeing event.
The Weston Collective, collaborating with Oxhouse fitness centre, will be in the Sovereign Centre on January 25-26.
There will be more than 20 traders on the day including Le Roux Chiropractic Weston, Kalma Baby Yoga and Dragonfly Complementary Therapy.
Workshops will be held on both days and a team of six Oxhouse members will 'battle it out over a five-hour workout.'
Each team will have to complete as many rounds as possible in five hours of 2,020m row, 20 burpees and 20 dumbell thrusters.
You may also want to watch:
Weston Collective founder Jane Murch said: "There really is something for everyone.
"We also have Giulio's Italian cooking-up a mean plant-based Italian stew with crusty ciabatta bread."
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 4 Record fuel prices pose health threat for Weston parent
- 5 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 6 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 9 Award wins for Hutton In Bloom volunteer group
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
For more information about the event, visit www.facebook.com/TheWsMCollective