Independent business event to take over Sovereign Centre this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A group which supports local business is back this weekend with its first wellbeing event.
The Weston Collective, collaborating with Oxhouse fitness centre, will be in the Sovereign Centre on January 25-26.
There will be more than 20 traders on the day including Le Roux Chiropractic Weston, Kalma Baby Yoga and Dragonfly Complementary Therapy.
Workshops will be held on both days and a team of six Oxhouse members will 'battle it out over a five-hour workout.'
Each team will have to complete as many rounds as possible in five hours of 2,020m row, 20 burpees and 20 dumbell thrusters.
You may also want to watch:
Weston Collective founder Jane Murch said: "There really is something for everyone.
"We also have Giulio's Italian cooking-up a mean plant-based Italian stew with crusty ciabatta bread."
- 1 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 4 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 5 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 6 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
For more information about the event, visit www.facebook.com/TheWsMCollective