Players to put on hilarious show
- Credit: Sub
An award-winning drama group will stage its new show next week.
The West Huntspill Players will present A Bunch Of Amateurs at the Balliol Hall.
Jefferson Steel, an American movie star, arrives at Heathrow and is expecting to play the role of King Lear at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
But when he realises he is not in London at all and is instead in an entirely different part of the country.
Audiences can find out what happens next when the show opens on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
The comical play will have people bending over in fits of laughter in what is sure to be a hit with audiences.
Director June Jenkins said: “We do hope you enjoy your evening and laugh as much as we have during rehearsals.”
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 10 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force
It will be at the hall, in Church Road, until April 27 at 7.45pm each night.
Tickets, priced £7, are available for the Wednesday and April 25 shows and can be purchased on 01278 785651.