Players to put on hilarious show
- Credit: Sub
An award-winning drama group will stage its new show next week.
The West Huntspill Players will present A Bunch Of Amateurs at the Balliol Hall.
Jefferson Steel, an American movie star, arrives at Heathrow and is expecting to play the role of King Lear at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
But when he realises he is not in London at all and is instead in an entirely different part of the country.
Audiences can find out what happens next when the show opens on Wednesday.
The comical play will have people bending over in fits of laughter in what is sure to be a hit with audiences.
Director June Jenkins said: “We do hope you enjoy your evening and laugh as much as we have during rehearsals.”
- 1 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 2 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 3 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 4 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 5 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 8 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
It will be at the hall, in Church Road, until April 27 at 7.45pm each night.
Tickets, priced £7, are available for the Wednesday and April 25 shows and can be purchased on 01278 785651.