Players to put on hilarious show
- Credit: Sub
An award-winning drama group will stage its new show next week.
The West Huntspill Players will present A Bunch Of Amateurs at the Balliol Hall.
Jefferson Steel, an American movie star, arrives at Heathrow and is expecting to play the role of King Lear at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
But when he realises he is not in London at all and is instead in an entirely different part of the country.
Audiences can find out what happens next when the show opens on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
The comical play will have people bending over in fits of laughter in what is sure to be a hit with audiences.
Director June Jenkins said: “We do hope you enjoy your evening and laugh as much as we have during rehearsals.”
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Village's community shop to relocate
- 9 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
- 10 Banwell bypass route chosen
It will be at the hall, in Church Road, until April 27 at 7.45pm each night.
Tickets, priced £7, are available for the Wednesday and April 25 shows and can be purchased on 01278 785651.