Players to put on hilarious show
- Credit: Sub
An award-winning drama group will stage its new show next week.
The West Huntspill Players will present A Bunch Of Amateurs at the Balliol Hall.
Jefferson Steel, an American movie star, arrives at Heathrow and is expecting to play the role of King Lear at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
But when he realises he is not in London at all and is instead in an entirely different part of the country.
Audiences can find out what happens next when the show opens on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
The comical play will have people bending over in fits of laughter in what is sure to be a hit with audiences.
Director June Jenkins said: “We do hope you enjoy your evening and laugh as much as we have during rehearsals.”
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 4 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 5 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 6 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 7 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 8 Cinemas reopen after easing of lockdown restrictions
- 9 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural
- 10 Live at the Quarry is 'great success'
It will be at the hall, in Church Road, until April 27 at 7.45pm each night.
Tickets, priced £7, are available for the Wednesday and April 25 shows and can be purchased on 01278 785651.