Nursery practitioner helps Fijian children
- Credit: Archant
An inspirational teenager working at a nursery is taking the next steps in her education after helping children in Fiji.
After leaving Priory Community School Academy, Cam Stevens went on to complete her level three apprenticeship in August last year.
She then went to Fiji for two months before coming back to work at Little Learners Nursery at St Anne’s Church Academy, in West Wick, in January.
Cam is now working as a qualified nursery practitioner at Little Learners alongside completing an access to higher education course.
In Fiji, she taught children while building the village a community centre.
You may also want to watch:
Amy Marsh of Little Learners said: “Cam has done superbly and is a very popular member of the team.
“Her achievements in Fiji and elsewhere are inspirational.”
- 1 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 2 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 5 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 6 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 10 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
For more information littlelearnersstannes.co.uk