Nursery practitioner helps Fijian children
- Credit: Archant
An inspirational teenager working at a nursery is taking the next steps in her education after helping children in Fiji.
After leaving Priory Community School Academy, Cam Stevens went on to complete her level three apprenticeship in August last year.
She then went to Fiji for two months before coming back to work at Little Learners Nursery at St Anne’s Church Academy, in West Wick, in January.
Cam is now working as a qualified nursery practitioner at Little Learners alongside completing an access to higher education course.
In Fiji, she taught children while building the village a community centre.
You may also want to watch:
Amy Marsh of Little Learners said: “Cam has done superbly and is a very popular member of the team.
“Her achievements in Fiji and elsewhere are inspirational.”
- 1 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 2 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 3 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 4 Crews tackle large fire at Burnham-on-Sea pier
- 5 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 8 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 9 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
For more information littlelearnersstannes.co.uk