Families needed to host German exchange students
- Credit: Archant
More families are needed to host young people from Germany to maintain a youth exchange that has been running since 2003.
Weston Town Council is appealing for families to host German exchange students in April.
Host families will need to provide a breakfast, packed lunch and dinner most days and will receive an allowance of £120 per student.
The students will spend the weekend away and have a full programme of day trips.
Anyone can take part, providing they have a spare room for a student for the 12 days.
You may also want to watch:
Host families do not have to speak German, as all the young people speak good English.
Those who host a young person and have young people in their family aged 12 to 17 will be offered a chance to visit Hildesheim in the return trip in October.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01934 632567 or visit the Facebook page.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters