Families needed to host German exchange students
- Credit: Archant
More families are needed to host young people from Germany to maintain a youth exchange that has been running since 2003.
Weston Town Council is appealing for families to host German exchange students in April.
Host families will need to provide a breakfast, packed lunch and dinner most days and will receive an allowance of £120 per student.
The students will spend the weekend away and have a full programme of day trips.
Anyone can take part, providing they have a spare room for a student for the 12 days.
You may also want to watch:
Host families do not have to speak German, as all the young people speak good English.
Those who host a young person and have young people in their family aged 12 to 17 will be offered a chance to visit Hildesheim in the return trip in October.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01934 632567 or visit the Facebook page.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event