Author publishes first novel
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare author has published her first novel and will sign copies later in the month.
Jenn Matthews has released Hooked On You, a lesbian romance about love never being quite where you expect.
It tells the story of Anna, a teacher with two kids and a boyfriend, and a divorced mother and veteran Ollie, who has been through the wars, both emotionally and physically.
To relax, Ollie runs a crochet class in her craft shop, where she notices a new student.
But somewhere between the chain stitches, Ollie and Anna form a powerful connection they never expected.
You may also want to watch:
Jenn will be hosting an afternoon signing and reading session at Quilting In The Meadows in Meadow Street on February 23 at 1pm, followed by a Q&A session at Proud Bar in Boulevard at 6pm the same day.
Hooked On You is available to purchase as an e-book on the Ylva publishing website, or as a paperback or Kindle version from Amazon.
- 1 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 2 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 3 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 4 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 7 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 10 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus