Author publishes first novel
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare author has published her first novel and will sign copies later in the month.
Jenn Matthews has released Hooked On You, a lesbian romance about love never being quite where you expect.
It tells the story of Anna, a teacher with two kids and a boyfriend, and a divorced mother and veteran Ollie, who has been through the wars, both emotionally and physically.
To relax, Ollie runs a crochet class in her craft shop, where she notices a new student.
But somewhere between the chain stitches, Ollie and Anna form a powerful connection they never expected.
You may also want to watch:
Jenn will be hosting an afternoon signing and reading session at Quilting In The Meadows in Meadow Street on February 23 at 1pm, followed by a Q&A session at Proud Bar in Boulevard at 6pm the same day.
Hooked On You is available to purchase as an e-book on the Ylva publishing website, or as a paperback or Kindle version from Amazon.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 9 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple