Camera club’s summer exhibition moves online
- Credit: Archant
A Weston camera club’s online exhibition will run throughout the month.
A1 Camera Club’s summer exhibition has moved online due to coronavirus.
More than 70 images will be on display which showcase the abilities of the club’s members, whose ages range from teenagers to retired pensioners.
The exhibition replaces its usual free display of prints at Weston Museum.
There will be an introduction by the town’s mayor, Mark Canniford, and comments by Weston Counties Photographic Federation judge, Ralph Snook, who will pick the best images in his opinion for the best in show trophy.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also have the opportunity to vote for their favourite image for the people’s choice trophy.
The exhibition runs until August 31 on the club’s website at www.a1cameraclubweston.org/exhibition-2020
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer