Camera club’s summer exhibition moves online
- Credit: Archant
A Weston camera club’s online exhibition will run throughout the month.
A1 Camera Club’s summer exhibition has moved online due to coronavirus.
More than 70 images will be on display which showcase the abilities of the club’s members, whose ages range from teenagers to retired pensioners.
The exhibition replaces its usual free display of prints at Weston Museum.
There will be an introduction by the town’s mayor, Mark Canniford, and comments by Weston Counties Photographic Federation judge, Ralph Snook, who will pick the best images in his opinion for the best in show trophy.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also have the opportunity to vote for their favourite image for the people’s choice trophy.
The exhibition runs until August 31 on the club’s website at www.a1cameraclubweston.org/exhibition-2020
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 6 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 7 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again