Camera club’s summer exhibition moves online
- Credit: Archant
A Weston camera club’s online exhibition will run throughout the month.
A1 Camera Club’s summer exhibition has moved online due to coronavirus.
More than 70 images will be on display which showcase the abilities of the club’s members, whose ages range from teenagers to retired pensioners.
The exhibition replaces its usual free display of prints at Weston Museum.
There will be an introduction by the town’s mayor, Mark Canniford, and comments by Weston Counties Photographic Federation judge, Ralph Snook, who will pick the best images in his opinion for the best in show trophy.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also have the opportunity to vote for their favourite image for the people’s choice trophy.
The exhibition runs until August 31 on the club’s website at www.a1cameraclubweston.org/exhibition-2020
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Award wins for Hutton In Bloom volunteer group
- 4 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 5 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 6 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 9 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?