Camera club’s summer exhibition moves online
- Credit: Archant
A Weston camera club’s online exhibition will run throughout the month.
A1 Camera Club’s summer exhibition has moved online due to coronavirus.
More than 70 images will be on display which showcase the abilities of the club’s members, whose ages range from teenagers to retired pensioners.
The exhibition replaces its usual free display of prints at Weston Museum.
There will be an introduction by the town’s mayor, Mark Canniford, and comments by Weston Counties Photographic Federation judge, Ralph Snook, who will pick the best images in his opinion for the best in show trophy.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors will also have the opportunity to vote for their favourite image for the people’s choice trophy.
The exhibition runs until August 31 on the club’s website at www.a1cameraclubweston.org/exhibition-2020
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 4 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 5 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 6 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 7 Fruit and veg shop to continue running delivery service for Christmas
- 8 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3