Tour of Weston-super-Mare’s five CAMRA pubs
- Credit: Archant
Five pubs in Weston have been recognised for their excellent real ale selection by being included in the Campaign for Real Ale’s (CAMRA) 2019 Good Beer Guide.
A social event will take place on Saturday where people can visit each public house and sample their finest beverages.
The group will meet at The Criterion in Upper Church Road at 2pm and will spend one hour in each watering hole.
The route consists of The Regency in Lower Church Road, followed by The Brit Bar in the High Street, Off The Rails at Weston Railway Station at 5pm and ending at 6pm in The Bear Inn in Walliscote Road.
The Bear Inn is also hosting its annual beer festival on the day where around a dozen beers will be available.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to locate the group on the day, contact Laurie Jackson on 07944 291052.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 5 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 8 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 9 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
- 10 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston