Charity to host recruitment day for Weston town centre crisis café
- Credit: ©Mark Simmons
A mental health charity wants to find six members of staff for its Weston town centre crisis and recovery service.
Second Step is holding a recruitment afternoon on Thursday at the Carlton Centre, in Carlton Street, from noon to 3pm.
The centre, named Safe Haven, is due to open in Boulevard in spring.
It will provide a safe place for people experiencing a mental health crisis and will be open seven days a week from 6pm until midnight.
The centre has been commissioned by the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group and will be delivered by Second Step.
You may also want to watch:
Second Step is looking for an experienced team manager, two part-time senior recovery navigators, two full-time recovery navigators and a part-time recovery navigator.
Health bosses want the centre to take the pressure off A&E, the police and other services.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 6 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre