Charity to host recruitment day for Weston town centre crisis café
- Credit: ©Mark Simmons
A mental health charity wants to find six members of staff for its Weston town centre crisis and recovery service.
Second Step is holding a recruitment afternoon on Thursday at the Carlton Centre, in Carlton Street, from noon to 3pm.
The centre, named Safe Haven, is due to open in Boulevard in spring.
It will provide a safe place for people experiencing a mental health crisis and will be open seven days a week from 6pm until midnight.
The centre has been commissioned by the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group and will be delivered by Second Step.
You may also want to watch:
Second Step is looking for an experienced team manager, two part-time senior recovery navigators, two full-time recovery navigators and a part-time recovery navigator.
Health bosses want the centre to take the pressure off A&E, the police and other services.
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset