Charity to host recruitment day for Weston town centre crisis café
- Credit: ©Mark Simmons
A mental health charity wants to find six members of staff for its Weston town centre crisis and recovery service.
Second Step is holding a recruitment afternoon on Thursday at the Carlton Centre, in Carlton Street, from noon to 3pm.
The centre, named Safe Haven, is due to open in Boulevard in spring.
It will provide a safe place for people experiencing a mental health crisis and will be open seven days a week from 6pm until midnight.
The centre has been commissioned by the Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group and will be delivered by Second Step.
You may also want to watch:
Second Step is looking for an experienced team manager, two part-time senior recovery navigators, two full-time recovery navigators and a part-time recovery navigator.
Health bosses want the centre to take the pressure off A&E, the police and other services.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 Inadequate care home responds
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 10 Special school expansion progress