Pictures: Weston Collective in the Sovereign Centre
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers were encouraged to visit the High Street in the run up to Christmas.
Weston Collective was joined by 15 traders who set up pop-up shops around the Sovereign Shopping Centre,.
Items including homemade handbags, bathtime essentials, and plenty more were for sale.
Founder and owner of Sisters&Daughters Boutique, Jane Main, said the event went well and they hope to get a regular event agreed.
She said: "We've had lots of good feedback both in person or through Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
"All the traders did very well on the day as well. Everyone was kept busy.
"A lot of people saw us as they were coming down from the car park it was a real joy to see the shopping centre lit up with special lighting.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 6 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
"It was a real nice and pleasant experience."