Pictures: Weston Collective in the Sovereign Centre
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers were encouraged to visit the High Street in the run up to Christmas.
Weston Collective was joined by 15 traders who set up pop-up shops around the Sovereign Shopping Centre,.
Items including homemade handbags, bathtime essentials, and plenty more were for sale.
Founder and owner of Sisters&Daughters Boutique, Jane Main, said the event went well and they hope to get a regular event agreed.
She said: "We've had lots of good feedback both in person or through Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
"All the traders did very well on the day as well. Everyone was kept busy.
"A lot of people saw us as they were coming down from the car park it was a real joy to see the shopping centre lit up with special lighting.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 6 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Will garden village be revived?
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
"It was a real nice and pleasant experience."