Pictures: Weston Collective in the Sovereign Centre
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers were encouraged to visit the High Street in the run up to Christmas.
Weston Collective was joined by 15 traders who set up pop-up shops around the Sovereign Shopping Centre,.
Items including homemade handbags, bathtime essentials, and plenty more were for sale.
Founder and owner of Sisters&Daughters Boutique, Jane Main, said the event went well and they hope to get a regular event agreed.
She said: "We've had lots of good feedback both in person or through Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
"All the traders did very well on the day as well. Everyone was kept busy.
"A lot of people saw us as they were coming down from the car park it was a real joy to see the shopping centre lit up with special lighting.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 10 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
"It was a real nice and pleasant experience."