Witnesses sought after collision in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A collision between a motorcycle and a bicycle in Weston is being investigated by police.
The incident happened at approximately 7pm on April 24 in Bridgwater Road, between Beach Road and Weston General Hospital.
The cyclist, a man in his 30s, sustained facial injuries and cuts. He was taken to hospital by paramedics but has since returned home.
The motorcyclist is said to have picked themselves up and ridden off in the direction of Burnham-on-Sea on a maroon sports-style motorbike, before officers arrived.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who witnessed what happened, or any motorists who may have dashcam footage from the area, before or after the incident.
If you can assist their enquiries please call 101 and give the reference number 5221088211.
- 1 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 2 Tropicana announces trio of lockdown-busting summer club nights
- 3 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 4 Weston boy 'overwhelmed' at heart-warming response to car washing business
- 5 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 6 Primary school welcomes new principal
- 7 Doctors urge patients not to suffer in silence when it comes to their mental health
- 8 May 17: What are the Covid travel rules?
- 9 Travellers set up camp on Weston seafront
- 10 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list