There With You: Support group to help isolated people in Weston
- Credit: Archant
A support group has been set up in Weston to help people who are isolated due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Weston-super-Mare Coronavirus Response is supported by Hope Church, ROC and other church groups in the area.
Volunteers are keen to form a central hub to get food and supplies to people who need it most.
It is a town-wide initiative and will focus on reaching difficult areas that might not be reached by local projects and groups.
Members will liaise with food retailers and charities to make sure nobody is missed out.
You may also want to watch:
The group has set up a website with all the latest information and support.
You can access this by logging on to coronasupport-wsm.co.uk
Volunteers have also drawn up the form below, which can be posted to people in your area to ensure they get the help they need.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 7 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 10 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network