Weston-super-Mare crew extinguishes chimney fire in Uphill

PUBLISHED: 08:39 19 January 2018 | UPDATED: 08:39 19 January 2018


Firefighters put out a chimney blaze in Uphil yesterday (Thursday).

Avon Fire and Rescue Service were called to a property at about 6pm with one crew from Weston-super-Mare attending the incident.

Firefighters used chimney rods from inside the property and a turntable ladder from outside to extinguish the fire, which is believed to have started accidentally.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury