Crews race to fire in Weston suburbs
PUBLISHED: 15:19 21 May 2019 | UPDATED: 15:19 21 May 2019
Avon and Somerset Fire Service
Firefighters raced to the scene of a fire in a Weston suburb this afternoon (Tuesday).
Three fire crews attended the blaze involving two garages in Mead Vale at 1.07pm.
They used a hose reel, breathing apparatus and thermal imaging to fire which was put out by 1.21pm.
It is believed the fire was caused by an unattended tumbledryer which had been left on.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Weston Mercury. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.