Police appeal for man in connection to criminal damage incident in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to identify a man in connection with a criminal damage incident which took place in Weston.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary want to speak with the man after a brick was used to smash the windscreen of a car parked in Argyle Avenue on October 19 at about 1.50pm.
A police spokesman said: “We’re appealing for your help to identify a man who may be able to help us with an investigation into a criminal damage incident.
“We are keen to speak to the man pictured who we believe was in the area around the time of the incident and who may have information to help our enquiries.
“We would like the man or anyone who recognises him to contact us on 101, quoting the reference 5218234248.
You may also want to watch:
“We apologies for the quality of image but it is the only one we have.”
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 8 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 9 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 10 Jon Sevink from The Levellers to perform in Weston park