Weston General Hospital staff thank the community for acts of kindness
- Credit: Archant
Staff at Weston General Hospital have been overwhelmed by the kindness and support received from the community.
Staff have received one-off donations of gifts and goodies, much-needed headbands and laundry bags, and regular food deliveries keeping them nourished while on shift.
Alongside this, there have been rainbow pictures appearing across the area and thank you cards and letters being sent to the hospital, which are displayed for staff to see.
Juliet Neilson, the hospital’s head of nursing, said: “Staff just want to do their very best for patients and their loved ones and knowing they have the backing of the community at this difficult time really helps to lift spirits.
“We are very proud to care for our community and it’s wonderful to know you all care for us.
You may also want to watch:
“So, on behalf of everyone at Weston General Hospital I would like to say thank you.”
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces huge UK tour
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 Number of homes in major development could be reduced as amended plans submitted
- 7 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Fine food and drink on offer at biggest ever eat:Weston festival
- 10 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks