Weston’s Grand Pier closes
- Credit: Grand Pier
Weston’s Grand Pier has announced its closure, following stricter measures advised by the Government.
The announcement was made on March 20, and the famed South West attraction will remain closed until further notice.
A spokesman said: “It’s with great sadness that we have to announce that the Grand Pier will be closed until further notice.
We would like to thank everyone who has sent us messages of support over the past few weeks.”
The statement added: “We have the most amazing, loyal customers. We also need to thank our staff for being so supportive over this time of uncertainty.
You may also want to watch:
“Until we re-open, please stay safe and take care.” The Grand Pier has also confirmed that all scheduled events set to take place at the attraction will be cancelled for the duration of the closure. Anyone who has already purchased tickets for an event will be refunded.
- 1 CNM Estates purchase Birnbeck Pier with new company
- 2 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 3 Weston accountant sees business thrive during lockdowns
- 4 Second rapid testing centre unveiled in Weston
- 5 Thatchers search online for cidermakers
- 6 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 7 Man charged in connection with county lines drug dealing in Weston
- 8 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 9 Virus 'ripping through' Weston care homes
- 10 Council says it is aware of rat problem in Weston