Weston’s Grand Pier closes
- Credit: Grand Pier
Weston’s Grand Pier has announced its closure, following stricter measures advised by the Government.
The announcement was made on March 20, and the famed South West attraction will remain closed until further notice.
A spokesman said: “It’s with great sadness that we have to announce that the Grand Pier will be closed until further notice.
We would like to thank everyone who has sent us messages of support over the past few weeks.”
The statement added: “We have the most amazing, loyal customers. We also need to thank our staff for being so supportive over this time of uncertainty.
You may also want to watch:
“Until we re-open, please stay safe and take care.” The Grand Pier has also confirmed that all scheduled events set to take place at the attraction will be cancelled for the duration of the closure. Anyone who has already purchased tickets for an event will be refunded.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital