Christmas fair in aid of Weston Hospicecare
- Credit: Archant
Hospice supporters can meet Father Christmas and enjoy some festive fun to raise money for the charity’s work.
Weston Hospicecare is getting ready to host a big Christmas fair this Saturday at Jackson-Barstow House in Uphill.
The event will run from 10.30am-2pm and children will be able to meet Santa, take part in a tombola and buy warming refreshments.
Hospice community fundraiser Sue Harding said: “Our Christmas fair at Weston Hospicecare promises festive fun for all ages.
“There will be plenty of brilliant fundraising games and activities for people to get involved with.
You may also want to watch:
“We thank you all in advance for your support on the day and we look forward to welcoming you to Jackson-Barstow House.”
Anyone who cannot attend can also support the hospice this Christmas by taking advantage of the charity’s Christmas postal service.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 5 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 6 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 7 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Proposal for 96 new homes in Cheddar
- 10 Carbon neutral art contest aims to provoke change in North Somerset
Pop into the hospice or visit one of the charity’s shops to find out more information.