Christmas fair in aid of Weston Hospicecare
- Credit: Archant
Hospice supporters can meet Father Christmas and enjoy some festive fun to raise money for the charity’s work.
Weston Hospicecare is getting ready to host a big Christmas fair this Saturday at Jackson-Barstow House in Uphill.
The event will run from 10.30am-2pm and children will be able to meet Santa, take part in a tombola and buy warming refreshments.
Hospice community fundraiser Sue Harding said: “Our Christmas fair at Weston Hospicecare promises festive fun for all ages.
“There will be plenty of brilliant fundraising games and activities for people to get involved with.
“We thank you all in advance for your support on the day and we look forward to welcoming you to Jackson-Barstow House.”
Anyone who cannot attend can also support the hospice this Christmas by taking advantage of the charity’s Christmas postal service.
- 1 Homes evacuated as armed police and negotiators brought in at Weston incident
- 2 Turnock Gardens siege: What we know so far
- 3 'Pyrotechnic device' thrown at officers before Weston siege, police say
- 4 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 5 Dog found in hedge now looking for forever home
- 6 Fatal crash on the M5 leads to delays for drivers
- 7 Weston-born man killed in sickle attack in Thailand
- 8 Plan for 70 new homes on edge of Worle revealed
- 9 Council releases correction on Cheddar festival licencing
- 10 Belvedere returns home as latest Helicopter Museum exhibit
Pop into the hospice or visit one of the charity’s shops to find out more information.